MACHINES MAKING SENSE OF MORALITY.
Computational Ethics is a revolutionary new field of AI and computer science research.
We are building a computational ethics framework that can analyse a variety of situations from a range of perspectives in order to provide ethical feedback and guidance.
Dex will be capable of:
- Analysing a text, law, decision, or judgment to check for moral consistency
- Calculating a degree of probable mens rea for guilt or wrongdoing
- Creating a multi-polar index of the moral development of a person
- Acting as a free and independent arbiter that may be called upon in dispute resolution
- Performing as an ‘agony aunt’, and a tool of moral guidance
- Meditating upon complex unbounded conflicts
- Providing a default hierarchy of values and principles from which to base a decision
- Enabling people to achieve a unity of self with their moral goals (ideal versus the actual).
- Providing a framework for artificial intelligences to safely participate within human society